Andhra Bank is a fastly growing Public Sector Bank in India, the Andhra Bank has 2900 branches, 3500 plus ATM machines and they also provide mobile banking, internet banking, and SMS banking services to their account holders. By using the Andhra Bank Mobile or Internet banking services you can do your daily banking transactions from mobile or desktop.
In this guide, we will see 3 ways for Andhra Bank mini statement online. By using these guides you can easily track your bank account transactions, there are some requirements to check or find out the Andhra Bank mini statement. In the end, we are going to discuss two bonus methods or ways to find Andhra Bank mini statement.
The Public Sector Bank like the Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank, are merged with Union Bank Of India, so we update our article as new merged bank details, if you having any issues please contact us we love to resolve your query.
Also read: Axis bank near me
Requirements to find Andhra Bank mini statement online:
There are few things require to track your bank mini statement online, let’s see the requirements:
- Mobile number must be registered with your Andhra Bank Account
- You must activate your net banking and mobile banking service
If you don’t sign up for Net banking or mobile banking services, you must first activate the Andhra Bank online services to find the online mini statement.
How to check Andhra Bank mini statement online?
We are going to discuss the two best way for Andhra Bank mini statement online, let’s see one by one:
- Through Internet banking
- Through Mobile Banking
Let’s see the procedure step by step
Andhra Bank mini statement online by using internet banking:
As we already tell you that you must be registered for the Andhra Bank net banking services to use or find out Andhra Bank mini statement, follow the below instructions:
- Go to Andhra Bank Net banking portal
- Login thereby using your User ID and Password
- After login go to the My Account or Account Section there choose the
- Choose your desire account number
- Now you can see the Andhra Bank statement
You can also take a print of your bank account statement, you can use that print as proof of your bank account summary.
Andhra Bank mini statement online by using U mobile banking:
Now U-Mobile- Union Bank of India is the official banking application from Andhra Bank Mobile banking service, by using this application the Andhra Bank account holder can easily transfer money and easily check the bank account statement online, follow the instructions to check mini statement online by using U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application:
- Go to Google Play Store or Apps Store search for the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application download and install the application.
- Login into the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application by using your user ID and password, after login we can home screen
- On the main screen, you can see your account details like Account Number, Account Balance
- Click on your account number now you can see your bank account statement which is the last ten transactions
- If you want you can also check your full bank account statement.
There is a very easy method to check Andhra Bank mini statement online by simply using the AB Tej/U-Mobile- Union Bank of India mobile banking application service.
After using these two online methods to check Andhra Bank mini statement online, there 3 offline methods to find out Andhra Bank mini statement let’s see one by one.
Also read: DOP Bank
1) Andhra Bank mini statement by using ATM or Debit card:
that’s true by using your ATM OR Debit card you can check your bank mini statement, follow the instructions:
- Go to a nearest ATM machine
- Insert or swipe your ATM OR Debit card then enter your four-digit pin
- Choose the Bank Statement option
- You can see or you receive the receipt which mentioned your last five transactions history which is a mini statemen
2) Andhra Bank mini statement by calling Customer Care:
The Andhra Bank or Union Bank of India provides many banking services like mobile, internet, SMS, and USSD Banking services.
Call the Andhra Bank or Union Bank of India customer care executive on then follows the instructions to know the last five transactions on our selected bank account.
That’s all you just need the registered mobile number with your Andhra Bank or Union Bank of India Account, by connecting customer care executive you can use an offline banking service.
3) Andhra Bank mini statement by using USSD service:
By using NUUP i.e. National Unified USSD Platform the Andhra Bank or Union Bank of India account holder or the customer can easily transfer money, check account balance, and also can check the mini statement.
If you don’t have internet access, you can use NUUP or USSD banking to check the Andhra Bank mini statement.
Just dial *99# and select the desired service you want to check, for example, a mini statement.
People Also Search:
In this guide, we discussed two online methods for Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online, we also mentioned the things require to check mini statements easily. We try to mention three offline methods for you, if you don’t have internet access then you can use these three offline methods.
By using the above methods you get Andhra Bank or Union Bank of India Mini Statement, let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.