The Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank- BRKGB bank is the regional rural bank situated at Rajasthan, the has over 852 branches with 62 ATM’s service. The headquarter of BRKGB bank is in Ajmer district.
The Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank- BRKGB bank always update or introduced new services for there customer/ bank account holder to ensures the trust between the BRKGB bank and with there customers. The introduction of digital banking gives new direction to the banking sector because of it, the bank provides better services and can save customers time also.
There are lot of things that you don’t know about the Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank- BRKGB bank, so we are going to discuss them one by one till then stay with us.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank is sponsored by Bank of Baroda, was established by Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred sub section (1) of section 23A of the Regional Rural Bank Act 1976 (21 of 1976) by issuing Gazette Notification No. F No. 719/2011-RRB dated 01-01-2013, by amalgamating 3 Regional Rural Banks viz. Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank, Hadoti Gramin Bank and Rajasthan Gramin Bank, Sponsored by Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India and Punjab National Bank respectively.
The Head Office of the Bank is at Ajmer and it’s 12 Regional Offices are at Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Chitttorgarh, Churu, Jhunjhunu, Kota, Neem Ka Thana, Sawaimadhopur and Sikar.
The Operational area of the bank is spread in 21 districts of Rajasthan viz. Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Dungarpur, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Karauli, Kota, Pratapgarh, Sawaimadhopur, Sikar and Tonk.
The BRKGB bank is extending its services through 833 branches, 1 Extension Counter and 3401 active Bank Mitra to the clientele of more than 83.74 lacs*(as on 31.03.2018). All the branches of the bank are under Core Banking Solution.
The BRKGB bank has customer friendly Deposit Schemes and is catering to the financial needs of all sectors through Micro Finance, Kisan Credit Cards, General Credit Cards, SME finance and all other Non-Farm Sectors In the area of operation.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank mobile number registration:
Follow the procedure for mobile number registration at BRKGB Bank by visiting your home branch:
- Go and visit your home branch of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank along with necessary documents such as copy of your Proof of Address like latest Telephone Bill, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.
- You need to obtain the KYC Details Change form for changing registered Mobile Number.
- Fill the KYC details change from.
- Submit the completely filled KYC detail change form with your proof of address.
- Bank Executive will verify your form, signature and other details. If he finds the form complete in all respect, he will give you an acknowledgement of your request.
- After due validation, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank will change your registered Mobile Number in your account and in the bank records.
- You will be sent a notification by Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank either through SMS on your new mobile number or email about changing your registered Mobile Number in your account within a few hours.
In case, your do not receive any intimation, you may contact your branch and confirm if the changes are processed.
BRKGB Bank Balance Check Number:
There are several methods to check or enquire the Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance through the SMS, missed call or toll free number.
Let’s check the process to check balance through SMS and missed call or toll free number:
Bank of Baroda mini statement sms:
The bank account have send the message from his/her registered mobile number to the Bank of Baroda toll free number which is 180030009975 to received the Bank of Baroda mini statement SMS. Follow the procedure to received the mini statement SMS:
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry through SMS:
To use these SMS service, you must registered your mobile number with your BRKGB bank account:
Type massage BAL <space> CustomerID PIN<space>Account number
Send it to 180030009975
Then you will received the notification massage from your bank about your bank balance.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry through missed call or toll free number:
You have to make a missed call from your registered mobile number. Shortly after giving the missed, an SMS will come on your mobile, in which you will know your bank balance.
You can find out the balance by giving a missed call from the same number which is registered in the mobile number bank, if you have not registered your number, then first go to your bank branch and register the mobile number.
BRKGB toll free number – 8880094411
BRKGB Mobile Banking Registration online:
The Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry through mobile application there are two basic methods to check or enquire the BRKGB bank balance by using the BRKGB M-Connect net banking application and another is BHIM UPI application.
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry through BRKGB M-Connect net banking app:
- Firstly install the BRKGB M-Connect from Google play store
- Registration process:
- Allow all the permission
- Enter your Registered mobile number then click on OK
- Enter the OTP and click on OK button
- Now create Login Password and Confirm Login Password then click on OK button (BRKGB M-Connect application registration process is completed)
- Now to check balance through BRKGB M-Connect application, click on Banking option
- Select the Balance Enquiry button then select your account number
- Enter the mPIN then click on OK button
Now you can check your the Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry through BRKGB M-Connect net banking application.
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank balance enquiry through BHIM UPI app:
- Install the BHIM UPI app form Google Play Store
- For registration process please check BRKGB bank balance enquiry
- Click on your Account number then click on Check Balance
- Enter your UPI PIN then click on OK button
- Now you can check the account balance
By using these two easy methods the BRKGB bank account holder can check his bank balance using mobile application.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank ATM Pin Generation:
To change or reset the BRKGB bank ATM Pin generation you need to go your nearest Bank of Baroda or Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, follow the procedure to reset or generate the BRKGB bank ATM Pin:
- Go to your nearest BOB or BRKGB bank ATM
- Now insert your Debit or ATM card and select your preferable language
- Now select the option Set/Regenerate Pin
- Enter your 14 digit account number recheck the number and click on Correct option, you have to re-enter the account number and click on Correct option
- Now enter the mobile number which is already registered with your bank account and click on the option Press If Correct then you have to enter the One Time Password (OTP)
- Enter the OTP and click on Press If Correct after that you can see the notification message on screen as like: Mobile number/ OTP Validation Completed Successfully.
- Now click on the option Press to Set New PIN
- Enter your 4 digit pin and again re-enter your new pin
So by using the above steps the Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank customer can easily Set/Regenerate Pin.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Branches List- BRKGB bank branches list:
As we already tell explain there are around 852 branches with 62 ATM’s machine services, in these section we are here to share the BRKGB bank branches list
People also search:
Hello friends, we hope you like your topic Best 7 things:- BRKGB bank-Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank and we also try to provides some basic information to you to get to understand each and every step.
If you still have any issue or problems related to this article please let us know we will be pleased to help you guys. If you like our article Best 7 things:- BRKGB bank-Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank please share.