The United Commercial Bank which is commonly known as the UCO Bank, the bank established in 1943 and is under the ownership of the Government of India. The UCO bank is one of the major nationalized banks, the bank provides many facilities to their customers like net banking, personal loan, mobile banking, and many more.
In this guide, we will see the UCO bank balance check number. There are two different ways to check UCO bank balance through online and offline methods, let us see one by one:
Things required for UCO bank balance check number:
There are few things require to check the United Commercial Bank balance number,
- You must register your mobile number with your account number
- You must enable your UCO bank net banking and mobile banking services
- You must be registered or activate the SMS banking service with your bank account
UCO bank balance check number missed call:
As with other banks, the UCO bank does not provide the facility to check bank balance by using the missed call service, but there are several other methods for UCO bank balance check number like customer care, SMS banking, net banking, mobile banking, etc.
UCO bank balance check number toll-free customer care
The UCO bank provides 24X7 and 365 days customer care services to their account holder, to check the UCO bank account balance, the customer need to call on 1800 274 0123 you are directly connected to the IVR system there you have to select the language thereafter you have to select the option for balance enquiry.
There are many benefits of UCO bank customer care service like you can check the status of your request, send the request for a cheque book or you can change ATM or Debit card password by using the UCO bank customer care number.
UCO bank balance check number by using SMS banking:
As we already mentioned in the above section that you must have registered your mobile number with your UCO bank account, there are many benefits of SMS banking. The UCO bank account holder can block or unblock his cards or they can make requests to the bank regarding the bank services or they can check the UCO bank mini statement.
There are many other benefits and uses of UCO bank SMS banking services, by using the SMS banking services the customer can check his account balance by sending an SMS to 56161.
- To register mobile number to the UCO bank Primary account:
Send the message type UCOBAL <mPIN> to 56161
- For register mobile numbers to multiple UCO bank accounts:
Send the message type UCOBAL <mPIN><Account Number> to 56161
UCO bank balance check by using mobile banking:
The United Commercial Bank provides many banking and financial services to their customers, the UCO bank provides mobile banking services like UCO bank M-Banking, UCO mPassbook, UCO Pay+, BHIM UCO UPI, etc. Let’s see one by one procedure to check the UCO bank balance by using this mobile banking option:
- UCO bank M-Banking: It is an official UCO bank application for their customers, you can download the app through Google Play Store or iOS store the app provides many facilities like check balance, bank account statement, fund transfer, new cheque book request and many more.
- UCO mPassbook: As a traditional way of passbook, the UCO bank provides the UCO mPassbook to their account holder by using this app the customer can check his account balance or regularly check his bank account statement in both offline and online mode.
- UCO Pay+: The UCO bank provides the UCO Pay+ service, basically it is a mobile wallet facility power by the UCO bank. The UCO Pay+ app allows you to transfer money, recharge mobile, gas bill, electricity bill or pay EMI of loans, etc.
- BHIM UCO UPI: The BHIM UPI is a widely used payment method in India, by using this method you can instantly send or received the money on your UPI registered account. The BHIM UCO UPI allows you to check your primary or other attached bank account balance.
UCO Bank Balance Check Through ATM or Debit Card:
The UCO bank provides many facilities to their account holder to find their UCO bank balance check number by using above mention methods but the most common method to check the UCO bank balance is by using the UCO bank, lets see how?
- Go to the nearest ATM machine
- Swipe or insert your ATM or Debit card
- Choose your preferred language then enter the password
- Now select the Balance enquiry or Check Account Balance option
That’s all you can see your remaining balance in your UCO bank account, if you want you may have the print receipt of your current balance.
UCO bank balance check by using the passbook:
When the customer opens their bank account in UCO bank or in any other bank, the bank provides the welcome KIT to their account holder in which they received the ATM, Cheque Book, Passbook, manual book, etc.
Now the customer can check their account balance by using the UCO bank passbook not only their account balance but they can also check their bank account statement, but to check your current balance you must have to visit your nearest UCO Bank branch there you can contact any bank executive to update your bank passbook.
The United Commercial Bank passbook contains all your transactional history, which means all the details about the debit & credit transaction carried out by the customer.
UCO bank balance check by using the net banking:
As we already mentioned in the above section that you must have registered your mobile number with your UCO bank account, there are many benefits of UCO net banking. The UCO bank account holder can block or unblock his cards or they can make requests to the bank regarding the bank services or they can check the UCO bank mini statement and also find out their remaining account balance.
- Go to UCO Bank net banking site
- Login by using your User ID and Password
- Go to the Account section where you can check your current balance present in your Allahabad bank account
In this guide, we discussed the UCO bank balance check number, we also mentioned the things require to check a UCO bank balance. We try to mention the online & offline methods for you.
By using the above methods you check the UCO bank balance check number, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.