Union Bank of India login password reset
Union Bank of India provides many banking services like mobile banking, UBI internet banking, SMS banking, and many more. Sometimes the Union Bank of India account holder forgets their net banking login or transaction password and few don’t know how to recover or reset the password.
In this guide, we will see the Union Bank of India login password reset. The process is very easy to easily reset or change your login password for UBI bank.
Things require for Union Bank of India login password reset:
To reset or change the UBI bank login password or transaction password there are few requirements, fulfill the following requirement for UBI bank login password reset:
- You must know the following things:
- You must have enabled your net banking service
- You must know your UBI net banking User ID
- You must know your UBI bank account number
- You must know your Date of Birth and also need your PAN number
- You must have a registered mobile number with your UBI bank account
- You must have your UBI bank ATM or debit card and must know your ATM or debit card PIN
One more thing you required, you must know your last transaction amount in your UBI bank account. (You must know the exact amount that you deposit or withdraw from your UBI bank)
Also read: DOP Bank
Union Bank of India login password reset process:
You must already fulfill the requirement for the Union Bank of India login password reset, now follow the following instruction for the UBI bank login password reset process:
- Step 1:
- Go to Union Bank of India net banking site
- On the home page, you can see the Forget or Reset Password option click on it
- In the new pop-up window you can see the first option for Online reset password, just click on Click Here To Reset Password.
- In the new window you can see the password reset form open there, just enter all information one by one:
- Enter your USER ID
- Enter your account number
- Enter your DOB in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Enter your PAN number
- Now you have to choose Password to reset means choose between Login Password or Transaction Password
- You have to solve the question and then enter the answer inbox
- Click on the submit button
- Step 2: Self Reset of Password
- Firstly enter your Debit card number
- Now enter your Debit card PIN
- Enter the last transaction amount
- Now enter the last transaction type then click on the submit button (then you received the)OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Step 3: OTP verification
- Enter your OTP then click on the submit button
- Step 4: Enter new password
- Enter the new login password as per bank guidelines
- Re-enter the login password then click on the submit button
After completing this four-step you can see the notification message on your browser that you have successfully reset your Union Bank of India login password.
How can I recover my transaction password Union Bank of India?
As we discuss above section about the Union Bank of India login password reset, here we mention all the steps which help you to reset the login password in step one you have to select the option between transaction or login password here to choose the transaction password then follow all the step as it is to recover or reset transaction password.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Union Bank of India login password reset, we also mentioned the required things to reset the Union Bank of India login password
By using the above methods for Union Bank of India login password reset, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.