Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
The Union Bank of India is one the largest and leading public sector banks in India and after the merger of Andhra and Corporation bank the UBI become one of the largest banks in India. The Union Bank of India provides many banking and financial services to their customer or account holders.
In this guide, we will see the Union Bank of India mini statement, there are two methods by using that you can find your mini statement very easily which are, the online method & the offline method we are going to discuss one by one.
Before moving towards our topic there are some requirements that you have to fulfill, so let’s see the procedure for the UBI bank mini statement
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Union Bank of India Mini Statement:
There are a few things required to track your UBI bank mini statement online, let’s see the requirements:
- Mobile number must be registered with your Union Bank of India
- You must activate your net banking and mobile banking service
- You must be registered for the U-mobile application
- You must have activated the SMS banking services
Union Bank of India Mini Statement through Online method:
There are two online methods to check or track your Union Bank of India mini statement, which we are going to see one by one so please stay tuned with us till last:
1. Union Bank of India mini statement by using the Net Banking services:
As we already tell you that you must be registered for the Union Bank of India’s net banking services to use or find out UBI Bank mini statement, follow the below instructions:
- Go to Union Bank of India Net banking portal
- Login thereby using your User ID and Password
- After login go to the My Account or Account Section there choose the
- Choose your desired account number
- Now you can see the UBI Bank statement
You can also take a print of your bank account statement, you can use that print as proof of your bank account summary.
2. Union Bank of India mini statement by using U-Mobile application:
U-Mobile- Union Bank of India is the official banking application after the merger of Andhra Bank & Corporation bank U-Mobile application is used as official mobile banking service application used by both banks, by using this application the Andhra Bank account holder can easily transfer money and easily check the bank account statement online, follow the instructions to check mini statement online by using U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application:
- Go to Google Play Store or Apps Store search for the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application download and install the application.
- Login into the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application by using your user ID and password, after login we can home screen
- On the main screen, you can see your account details like Account Number, Account Balance
- Click on your account number now you can see your bank account statement which is the last ten transactions
- If you want you can also check your full bank account statement.
This is a very easy method to check the Union Bank of India mini statement online by simply using the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India mobile banking application service.
Union Bank of India Mini Statement through Offline method:
There are three online methods to check or track your Union Bank of India mini statement, which we are going to see one by one so please stay tuned with us till last:
1. Union Bank of India mini statement by using the ATM services:
Yes by simply using your Union Bank of India ATM or Debit card you can check or track your UBI bank mini statement the process is very simple, just read the following instruction carefully:
- Go to a nearest ATM machine
- Insert or swipe your ATM OR Debit card then enter your four-digit pin
- Choose the Bank Statement option
- You can see or you receive the receipt which mentioned your last five transactions history which is a mini statemen
This is a very commonly used method to check the UBI bank mini statement, you’ll definitely check your mini statement by using it.
2. Union Bank of India mini statement by calling the Customer care:
The Union Bank of India provides many facilities there account holders or customers one of them is Customer care services, by using these services the customer can check the account balance, can change or reset their ATM or debit card password, and also can check the last five transactions on their bank account means can check the mini statement.
The Union Bank of India provides 24X7 customer care service to the customers, by calling the customer care executive you can resolve your query related to your account balance, mini statement, or last transaction and you can also find out your bank account status.
Call on 1800222244 Or 18002082244 then you will connect to the IVR machine they will instruct and guide you to find the services that you are looking for, in these guides, you will find the UBI bank mini statement.
3. Union Bank of India mini statement by using the SMS banking services:
The most preferable and commonly used offline method to check UBI Bank mini statement throughout, the Union Bank of India also provides the SMS banking services to their customer with many features we will discuss each every in this section.
To check the Union Bank of India mini statement you can use the SMS banking services, the customer has to send the SMS to the UBI bank in the following format:
- To check the balance for your UBI bank primary account just send the SMS to 09223008486
- To format for like that type UMNS and send it to 09223008486
- For other accounts type UMNS (SPACE) ACCOUNT NUMBER
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Union Bank of India mini statement 5 methods, we also mentioned the things require to check mini statement. We try to mention two online methods & three offline methods for you.
By using the above methods you check the Union Bank of India mini statement, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.