After the merger of Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank, Canara bank becomes the third-largest Public Nationalised bank in India. The Canara bank provides the banking and financial services like personal loans, business loans, smart net banking, SMS banking, and many more services throughout the country.
In this guide, we will see Canara Bank ATM card Activation. When the customer opens their Saving or Current account in Canara bank the bank provides the bank KIT to every account holder, in this KIT you will get the ATM Card, Passbook, Cheque book (As per Customer requirement), etc.
With this KIT the Canara Bank provides the ATM Card Password, after receiving the bank-created password you need to immediately change your Canara bank ATM card password. This process is commonly known as the Canara Bank ATM card activation.
Without a password, you can’t use the Canara bank ATM or debit card. There are few things are required we try to mention each and every required thing:
- The customer must register his mobile number with Canara Bank account
- The customer must have his ATM or Debit Card
- The customer also requires the bank provided password
- Customers must enable the net banking option
Canara Bank ATM Card Activation by using nearest ATM:
Activating Canara bank ATM or debit card by using the nearest ATM is a very commonly used method, the customer needs to visit their nearest Canara Bank ATM machine along with the password which is provided by the bank.
Before starting the procedure the customer need to assure the availability of required things which we already mentioned in the above section, let’s see the steps to activate Canara bank ATM Card:
- Visit your nearest Canara bank ATM machine
- Swipe or insert your ATM or Debit card
- Select your preferred language then enter the password given by the Canara bank
- Select the option ”Generate the PIN or Forgot PIN”
- Here you have to enter an OLD PIN (Bank provided PIN) then enter your PIN again re-enter the same PIN
- Now you received the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP then select the Validate or Confirm option
Once you followed all the steps then you can see the flash message on the ATM machine screen that you have successfully changed your Canara bank ATM PIN or Password.
By using the above mention steps Canara Bank ATM Card Activation is completed, this method is very easy to change the Canara bank ATM PIN.
Canara Bank ATM Card Activation Online:
To use this method the Canara bank customer needed to activate his net banking option, when you open the Canara bank account you’ll receive the net banking Login ID and Password. Let us see the steps for Canara Bank ATM Card Activation:
- Go to Canara Bank net banking site
- Log in by using User ID and Password
- On the dashboard, you can see the Card PIN option, select the ATM or Debit card PIN option
- Enter your 16 digit debit card number with the CVV number
- Enter the Grid number and generate the OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Enter new PIN and re-enter PIN then click on submit there on the screen you can see confirmation message flash on the screen
You also received the message from the bank on your registered mobile number that you successfully changed or generate the Canara bank ATM PIN.
People also search:
Abhyudaya Bank Mobile Banking
Ujjivan Personal Loan
UBI Jan Dhan Account Opening
Union Bank of India Tenders
Ujjivan Bank Customer Care Number
In this guide, we discussed the Canara Bank ATM Card Activation we mentioned the required things in the above section which helps you to understand the procedure to activate the Canara bank ATM PIN
By using the above methods the customer can Canara Bank ATM Card Activation, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.