FASTag simply uses for, reloadable tag which enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets the user pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction.
FASTag is presently operational at 180 toll plazas across national and state highways.
Benefits for FASTag Kotak:
- The vehicle with FASTag doesn’t need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction that will save your fuel and time.
- The customer will receive SMS alerts on his registered mobile for all transactions done in the FASTag account.
- Customers can recharge through many online transaction options like Credit/Debit card/NEFT/UPI.
How to apply for FASTag Kotak?
- Go to FASTag Kotak site
- Click on Apply then click on Proceed
- If you had a Kotak Bank account then enter the CRN number which presents on Kotak debit/credit card.
- If you don’t have a Kotak account click on the NO option and Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Captcha
- Click on Generate OTP
It is a simple process for the FASTag application for new users.
How to recharge for FASTag Kotak?
- After simply opening the FASTag account, you need to log in with your user ID.
- If you forget your user ID and Password you can simply log in with your registered mobile number and OTP.
- Once your log in to the customer portal, it will take you to the FASTag Kotak wallet dashboard. Apart from personal detail, you can see Deposit Balance, Available balance, security balance to you.
FASTag Kotak portal is much like your Kotak Banking interface with any bank, the platform provides you more options.
Perform an instant FASTag Kotak recharge online:
- Login to the FASTag customer portal using your credentials.
- Look to the left pane on your dashboard
- Click on Recharge
- Enter the amount & select the desired payment option
- Proceed to pay, once it successfully recharges
- You can see the new available balance on the dashboard.
People also search:
In this process, we learn about FASTag and how you can apply for FASTag Kotak Bank?, how to recharge for FASTag through a simple procedure. If you want more information about FASTag please comment on us. Thank you.