Few tricks help you send money from credit card to bank account free, but we will share the trusted and safe way for you. We will guide you to the best app to transfer money from credit card to bank account without charges. The bank provides many banking facilities like internet banking, SMS banking, Mobile Banking, Cheque book, etc.
There are many ways to transfer money from one bank to another by using the NEFT, IMPS, RTGS by using the bank account number and the IFSC code which helps you to make transactions very easy and convenient way. But the bank applied some charges for fund transfer like Neft charges, IMPS charges, etc.
Things required to transfer money from Credit Card to bank transfer free 2020
- Airtel Money Wallet (Airtel Thanks) KYC must be completed by using the Aadhaar Card
- Credit Card
- Merchant account
How to take money from a credit card without charges?
- Add money to your Airtel wallet by using the Credit card (on airtel wallet adding money is charge-free)
- Now send the money from Airtel Wallet (Airtel wallet added money) to any merchant account
- After 3 working days the money transfer to your merchant bank account
By using this method you will charge nothing to transfer the credit card money to a bank account. We use the Airtel Wallet as an example here you can use another mobile wallet except PAYTM because it charges 2% on adding the fund to the PayTM wallet and including additional charges.
These will help you to open a merchant account very easily in just a few minutes.
Also read: Union bank of India login password reset
The best app to transfer money from credit card to bank account without charges:
As we already mention to transfer the money from your credit card to a bank account without any charges you have to use the wallet account to add funds by using the credit card, then use a merchant account to transfer a wallet fund to a bank account there are no charges on the transaction. You can control and check all your transaction and funds transfer mini statements by just using the bank account statement.
Many applications claim that they transfer the credit card fund to a bank account without any charges. Due to safety and their policy, we recommend only the CRED application, which is not free to transfer the money but they charge only 1.55% on the direct bank transfer.
Also read: Union Bank of India account number search
If your CIBIL score is above 720 then you can use the CRED application very smoothly without any hassle, you can change your mobile number follow the following method to make money from the credit card with charges:
Also read: Union Bank of India Account Closing form
Things required to transfer money from Credit Card to bank transfer
- CRED application
- the credit card must be added to the CRED app
Procedure to transfer money from credit card to bank transfer by using CRED app
- Click on Pay rent now (the amount must be greater or equal to Rs. 2500)
- Enter the amount and click on pay with credit card
- Enter the name then click on proceed
- Now enter the account number & re-enter the account number
- Enter IFSC code then click on Proceed and confirm the detail by click on the Confirm button
- Enter the Address, Pincode, State, and City click on the Proceed button
- Now you will see the payment summary
- Click on Proceed to payment then click on Pay now (by using NEFT or UPI banking)
- Enter the OTP
By using these procedures you can simply transfer the credit card fund or money to your bank account, this method is safe and easy to use. The customer can check their credit card statement.
Hello friends, we hope you like your topic How to take money from a credit card without charges? and we also try to provides some basic information to you to get to understand each and every step.
If you still have any issues or problems related to this article please let us know we will be pleased to help you guys. If you like our article How to take money from credit card without charges? please share.