Before starting a Kisan card how to apply, you must understand what is Kisan credit card?, it is a Government of India scheme which aims to protect the farmers from paying the high-interest rate charged by money lenders/Savkar. The Kisan credit card offers an interest rate as low as 2% for the farmer under this scheme.
The repayment structure for the Kisan credit card is much easier for farmers it is based on the harvesting or marketing period of the crop for which the loan amount was taken. In this article, we will guide you to understand the procedure for a Kisan card how to apply, its benefits, and things required before applying for a Kisan credit card.
There are many schemes are launched by the Government of India for the farmers one of them is the Jan Dhan Account, Government tenders for common peoples, and many more through this scheme any Indian citizen can open his bank account on zero balance.
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Kisan card how to apply:
- You should be the farmer
- The age must be 18 years or 75 year
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, etc. (Aadhaar card is mandatory)
- Identity proof: PAN card, Voter ID card, or Aadhaar card (PAN card is mandatory)
- Duly filled Application form
- Before applying for KCC you must be disclosed that there is no running loan on you.
Benefits for Kisan Credit card (KCC):
- The interest rate is 2% P.A. is available for loan amounts up to Rs. 3 Lacs
- Free ATM cum debit card for all Kisan credit card borrowers
- The additional interest rate is 3% P.A. for prompt repayment
- Notified crops and areas are covered under the insurance for all KCC loans
- Collateral security is waived for Kisan’s credit card limit up to Rs. 1.60 lacs
- The simple interest rate is 7% P.A. will be charged for one year or up to the repayment due date, whichever is earlier
- The repayment period may be fixed as per the anticipated harvesting and marketing period for the crops for which a loan has been granted.
Kisan card how to apply:
There are two methods for applying for a Kisan credit card one is offline and another is online today we will guide you to understand the offline method for Kisan card how to apply?
Aslo read: Union Bank of India FD rates 2021
The required document we already mention in things required part and to check the eligibility criteria is you must be the farmer or tenant farmer or SHGs etc. follow the steps to apply for Kisan credit card:
- Step 1: Go to the SBI bank loan website
- Step 2: Click on Application Form and download the form
- Step 3: Duly filled the Application form
- Mention the bank and branch name
- Section ‘A’ is for office use only
- Section ‘B’ is type KCC/ Amount of loan required
- Issue of fresh KCC (for the new borrower), enhancement of existing limit, or activation of inoperative KCC account
- Mention the amount of loan required
- Section ‘C’ particulars of the applicant
- Mention the name of the applicant
- Mention account number (PM Kisan Beneficiary)
- If you want you can tick mark for PMSBY and PMJJBY the amount is annually debited from the PM Kisan account
- Section ‘D’ details of an existing loan, if any: (if you have any existing loan then you don’t get any benefits of KCC)
- Section ‘E’ particular of total land holdings of the applicant and crops:
- Mention Village name
- Survey/ Khasra number
- Mention the landholding title
- Area in Acres
- Mention the name of the crop to be grown
- Section ‘F’ KCC to Fisheries and animal husbandry farmer:
- Mention Village name
- Total productive dairy animal, Total sheep & goat, inland fisheries & aquaculture, and total pigs, total poultry, marine fisheries & mariculture
- Section ‘G’ Security proposed to be offered:
- Mention particulars of Primary Security Offered
- Mention Particulars of Collateral Security (where applicable)
- Section ‘H’ Declaration: Self-declaration about the information you provide is true.
- Office use:
After duly filled the application form you have submitted it to your nearest bank branch which already mentions the name in the application form.
People also search:
Hello friends, we hope you like your topic Kisan card how to apply and we also try to provides some basic information to you to get to understand each and every step.
If you still have any issues or problems related to this article please let us know to help you guys. If you like our article Kisan card how to apply please share.