In this post today, we are going to tell you that you can ask for Bank of Baroda's ATM card at home by applying online without going to the bank.
If your bank account is also in the Bank of Baroda and you want to get a new ATM-Debit Card, then you are seeking for the answer, How to apply for Online ATM-Debit Card in Bank of Baroda?.
Bank of Baroda has started the facility of applying online ATM-Debit Card. If you use BOB Mobile Banking, then you can send a request for a new ATM - Debit Card from it.
Till now, whenever your new ATM card was made or it has to be renewed, then you have to go to the bank branch and fill the form and submit it, but now in the era of digital and online banking, you can do this work online as well.
Through Bank of Baroda's mobile banking app Baroda M-Connect, you can do many banking tasks through your mobile. From this, you can also send a request for a new atm-debit card, let's see how to send a request for a new card from mobile banking.
Also read: Axis bank near me
This information was how to apply for online ATM-DebitCard at Bank of Baroda. On receiving a new card, you can activate your card by going to the ATM machine.
If you already have a debit card of BOB, then block it before the new card, then you will not be able to get a new card why only one debit card is valid for a bank account.
How to apply for Online ATM-Debit Card in Bank of Baroda?
You can use your Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking Application to apply for online ATM-Debit Card, if you are using the Bank of Baroda Net banking option then by using you also can apply for a new ATM card:
- Open your Bank of Baroda m-Connect app then log in by using your User ID and Password
- Now you can see your application open, now search for the Request Services Option and click on it
- Now click on Debit Card Request Option
- Enter your account number and select your Card Type from PUPAY, VISA or MASTERCARD then click on the Proceed button
- Now enter your Card Delivery Address, then you can see the customer named on the card check all details carefully then click on the Proceed button.
- Check all the details then enter your mPIN and click on Confirm button
By using this method your successfully apply for online ATM-Debit Card in Bank of Baroda, after sending the request now you have to wait for 15 days. In 15 days you will receive your ATM debit card at your given address.
Bank of Baroda ATM Application form PDF:
Bank of Baroda Debit Card allows you to get entry to the financial institution of Baroda Interconnected ATMs unfolds across main centers in the U.S., ATMs of member banks of countrywide economic transfer in India, and multimillion
ATMs international. those cards also provide you the convenience of utilization at literally all most important service provider outlets in India and abroad, make online purchases thru the internet.
Enjoy the convenience of coins-less purchasing electricity without the worry of overdrawing your account.
How to fill the Bank of Baroda ATM Application form?
Follow the given instructions to fill the Bank of Baroda ATM Application form:
- Card and Account details:
- Enter your Account Type
- Name of the Branch
- ATM card Number
- Personal details:
- Enter your Name, DOB(DD/MM/YYYY), select Gender then enter a name as required on the card
- Enter Your Address details (Residential or Office) with PIN code (You have to select any address to receive your new ATM card)
- Enter your mobile number and email ID
- You have to sign in Applicants Signature box and if you have a joint account then you need the other Account holders signature
- Mentioned the date and your bank branch code
- Leave other areas for the bank use
That’s all by using this simple format you can apply for Online ATM-Debit Card in Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda ATM Debit Card Status check by Application Number:
- Go to Bank of Baroda Track Application Status
- Enter application number
- Click on Get Details
In this format, you can understand the procedure of apply for Online ATM-Debit Card in the Bank of Baroda by using these three steps you can find out the Bank of Baroda ATM Debit Card Status check by Application Number.