5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search
Union Bank of India is one the most trusted bank in India, the UBI bank provides many banking services to their customers like U-Mobile application, UBI internet banking, SMS banking, mobile banking, ATM services, and many more services.
In this guide we will see the Union Bank of India Account Number Search, there are many options to search the account number. We are going to discuss each and every method to search the UBI bank account number.
Things required for Union Bank of India account number search:
As we already said there are many ways or methods for Union Bank of India account number search, we are going to tell you some requirements for you to search UBI account numbers:
- You must register your mobile number with your bank account
- You must seed your Aadhaar card with your UBI bank account
- You must enable the UBI net banking service on your account.
- You must register yourself for the U-Mobile application
- You must have ATM or Debit card
- You must have your bank account passbook
We hope you already fulfilled the above-mentioned requirements which help you to find or search your account number.
Also read: DOP Bank
Union Bank of India account number search by using passbook:
Search or to know the bank details of any bank account holder or customer firstly check his bank passbook to find his account number, IFSC code, MICR code, or CIF code.
Also search: Union Bank credit card form
All these details are already printed on your Union Bank of India passbook or any other bank passbook, if for any reason you don’t have access to your UBI bank passbook then you can use the following method for your UBI bank account number search.
Union Bank of India account number search by using Net banking:
There are two ways to find the UBI bank account number, in the following sections there are two net banking service based methods that help you for Union Bank of India account number search:
- Net Banking Account services:
- Go to UBI net banking site
- Log in by using the User ID and password
- Now looking for the Accounts section click on it
- Here you can see your Account Number and bank account balance also
- UBI bank account Statement:
- There are two methods to download the UBI bank account statement, by using U-Mobile and UBI bank net banking.
- On the bank account statement, you received all the bank-related details like your transactions details, Bank account number, and bank details.
By using these two methods anyone can find out the Union Bank of India account number details.
Also read: Union Bank of India bank account statement
Union Bank of India account number search by using U-Mobile application:
If you don’t have access or you didn’t register to the U-Mobile application then can check them to register for Union Bank’s official mobile banking application, follow the following instructions for UBI bank account number search:
- Login to the U-Mobile application then go to the Account section or on the home screen you can see your primary account number
- Here you can see your all accounts details
- Not only this but can also check and download your UBI bank account statement by using this U-Mobile application.
Union Bank of India account number search by using ATM
There are many facilities that have been provided by the UBI bank ATM machines, like registering or changing your mobile number, checking UBI bank balance, finding UBI bank account mini statements, and many more. Follow the following instructions:
- Go to the nearest ATM, then swipe or insert your ATM or Debit card
- Enter your password and select your preferred language
- Here you can use both check balance or mini statement option then take its print there you can see the account number is mentioned on your balance or mini statements print.
Union Bank of India account number search by using Aadhar Card:
Yes, you can find out your Union Bank of India account number by using your Aadhaar card because as per Govt of India it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar card and mobile with your bank account, follow the following steps to search the UBI bank account number:
- Go to the UIDAI site there you have to log in on the Aadhaar card portal
- You have to enter your Aadhaar card details and enter the OTP which you received on your registered mobile number with Aadhar card
- Go to the seeding or Linking section here you can see your linked bank account details, which means your UBI bank account number.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Union Bank of India account number search, we also mentioned the offline and online methods to search Account Numbers in Union Bank of India
By using the above methods for UBI bank account number search, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.