Union Bank of India Credit Card Form-2022
Union Bank of India provides many banking and financial services to the customers like mobile banking, internet banking, credit card, Demand Draft, and cheque book services
This guide will see the Union Bank of India credit card form, which means we understand the procedure to apply for the Union Bank of India credit card by using the application form.
As we all know, a credit card is commonly known as plastic money, any customer who wants to apply or wishes to have a Union bank credit card. There are a few requirements that you have to fulfill before applying for the UBI bank credit card.
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Union Bank of India Credit card:
The Union Bank of India has set certain criteria for the customer who wish to apply for the UBI bank credit card, read the following requirements for Union Bank of India credit:
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Electricity, Water or Gas bill, Passport, and Bank account statement. (You can use any document as your address proof)
- Proof of Income: 3 months salary slip with the latest one, last 3 or 6 months bank account statement
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Person of Indian origin card
All the documents we mention in the above section are important, the applicant must attach the self-attested document with the Union Bank of India credit card form.
For the UBI bank credit card application form, the applicant must visit the nearest or home branch there the bank executive will help you to understand the procedure for UBI credit card application.
Note: If the applicant submits all the necessary documents along with the Union Bank of India Credit card form, but the bank reserves the right to accept or deny a credit card application.
The Procedure to fill Union Bank of India Credit card form:
Follow the following instruction to fulfill the Union Bank of India credit card form, here we try to mention the way to fill the application form:
- Personal Detail:
- Firstly mention Name of applicant (Surname, Name then mention middle name)
- Mention Name to the embossed
- Mention Present & Residential Address along with CIty, PIN and with a Telephone number or Mobile number, and also mention your nationality.
- Mention Identity Residential Proof Details: Passport number, Voter ID number, and Driving License number or Ration card
- Mention valid e-mail address and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format also mention age
- Mention your gender and educational qualification, also mention Marital Status
- Mention Your Residence is (self-owned, rented, or other) and also mention Your Vehicle (Car, bike)
- Work Detail:
- Mention you are Salaried, Self-employed, Bussiness/Professional, Housewife, if salaried then mention employee number
- Mention your company detail for salaried and self-employed and also mention your designation/ profession & completed a year of service/business/profession
- Mention the Name of the company or firm, mention company or firm address along with PIN, telephone, and extension number
- Mention your preference for mail the credit card bill to the Present or Permanent address or at office address or email ID
- Income Detail:
- Mention your Income from salary or business or from other sources also mentions your spouse’s details like name, work detail, etc.
- Nominee Detail:
- Mention name of the nominee also mention the relationship with the nominee
- Mention the address of the nominee then mention your signature there.
- Account Detail:
- Mention the banking with Union Bank of India since and also mention the amount in the bank account with branch mention the branch name.
- Mention your bank name and city then mention your 15 digit Account number also mention your name.
- Mention how many cards you owned, mention the card details
- Request for Add On Card that depends on you
- Please paste a color photo of the main cardholder and the 1st & 2nd cardholder along with their signature and name
After filling in all the mentioned details in the Union Bank of India credit card form, the applicant takes the first step towards the UBI bank credit card.
After that, the bank reviews the documents and application form and upon qualifying dispatch the Union Bank credit card. The delivery of the credit card may take up to 10 working days.
Union Bank of India Credit card customer care:
All India toll-free number is 1800222244 or 18002082244
Download Union Bank of India Credit Card Form PDF:
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed the Union Bank of India Credit card form, we also mentioned the things require to apply for the UBI bank credit card, if you have internet access then you can download the application form for the UBI credit card form or you can visit the nearest bank for more details.
By using the above methods you can easily apply for the Union Bank of India credit card form pdf, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.