Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India
In this guide we will see the Jan Dhan Account opening online Union Bank of India, in the banking sector we commonly mention the PMJDY program as the zero balance account opening. Around 15 million bank accounts were opened under these schemes on inauguration day.
On 28th August 2014, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is commonly known as the Jan Dhan Account or Jan Dhan Yojana or Zero Balance Account. The Government of India launched these programs by using these Yojana any Indian Citizen can open an account in any bank including private under the PMJDY program.
To open a saving account in Union Bank of India you have to fill out the online application form, on the UBI banking site or portal.
There is some requirement for documents like the Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, mobile number, and email ID, and make sure that you must have a soft copy with you.
Also read: Axis bank near me
Requirement for Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India:
Before starting the main procedure to apply for the Jan Dhan account opening on Union Bank of India you must have fulfilled the following documents and requirements:
- Mobile Number (active mobile number is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Driving License (Aadhaar Card is mandatory)
- Valid e-mail ID
Benefits of PMJDY account:
There are lots of benefits you get when you use the Jan Dhan Yojana Bank account like we mention in the following section:
- The PMJDY account holder directly get the benefits in his or her account
- Jan Dhan’s account is open at zero rupees and also there is no maintenance charge
- Like other banks, Jan Dhan’s account get internet banking and mobile banking facilities
- By using the PMJDY account the account holder get benefits of other government facilities
The Procedure for Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India:
Before starting the procedure for Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India, please read all the guidelines, instructions, and rules & regulations. We hope you read all the rules and regulations of UBI Bank so let us begin the procedure for UBI Online Account Opening under the Jan Dhan Yojana follow the following steps:
- Go to the Saving Account Opening site, here please read the features of SBGEN, UDSA, and SBPEN.
- After that you can see the Click Here For Apply Online Saving Account, just click on Click Here For
- Now you can see in the next window the new page is open, it’s an application form, then select the Scheme Type: Saving Account, Pension Account, and Union Digital Saving Account
- Now fill in the personal information carefully:
- Select Salutation Mr., Mrs./Ms., Miss
- Enter your full name as mentioned in Aadhaar Card
- Select your Gender
- Enter your Father Name then enter your Mother Name, now enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your mobile number, PAN number then enter your Aadhaar card number
- Now enter your Email ID, select your ID Proof (select Aadhaar Card) then enter your Aadhaar card number in ID Proof Number.
- Select the State where you live, then select the District
- Now select the preferred branch try to select your nearest branch (Note: there is a small option which is your a retired BSNL staff just select YES or NO)
- Lastly, you received the OTP on your mobile number and email ID just enter them in the box then click on the Continue button.
- Now fill in the Address & Other details carefully:
- Select your Residence Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, or Electricity/Water Bill) then enter the Residence Proof number
- Enter your Communication Address (House/Street No., Area Locality, and PIN code)
- Enter your Permanent Address (If your communication & permanent address are the same then click as tick mark)
- Other Details:
- Select your Occupation, then select your religion, and now select your Caste
- Select your Annual Income, then select your source of income, and now select your net worth
- Enter your Place of Birth now select Country of Birth then select the nature of the activity
- Now Mention your Marital Status (Single/Married)
- Then click on the Continue button
- Nominee Details:
- Select that you want to add a nominee or not just select the Yes/No option (If you select Yes then enter the following details)
- Enter full name as per ID now select the Nominee Relation
- Now enter nominee address (If the nominee address same as your communication or permanent address then mark anyone or you can simply enter the details manually)
- Choose the option between Yes or No (Is your nominee Minor?)
- Other Facilities: Here you have to select the facilities that you want from the bank, the facilities are:
- Internet banking
- ATM cum Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- SMS Banking
- Cheque Book
- Select the option that you want to collect the bank kit from your preferred bank or you wish to deliver it to your home address (You should collect the bank kit from the nearest branch that time you can update your passbook)
- Now Click on Save Button here you will get your reference number note down the number for future use
- Then click on Submit application button, now you can see the Thank You page read out the page carefully then click on the Download Application Form
- Take the print of your application form along with that print you have to take above mention document’s soft copy then go to your preferred UBI bank branch and submit the application form with the soft copy of the documents.
There is a complete procedure for Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India, we try to mention all hidden spots which help you to open your Jan Dhan Online account in UBI bank.
People also ask:
How can I apply for PMJDY online?
There are two methods to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, you can visit your nearest private or government bank and ask them for the PMJDY application form, the bank executive helps you to fill the Jan Dhan Yojana form or there is another method to fill the application form online to open the zero account in Union bank of India. The entire procedure we mention in the above section.
Can I open Jan Dhan Account in the United Bank of India?
As we already mentioned in this article that the Government of India launched this scheme by using it any Indian Citizen who has required documents to open the Jan Dhan account in any private or government bank, which means you can open the Jan Dhan account in United Bank of India
Who is eligible for PMJDY?
Any Indian citizen whose age is 10 years or 10 years plus is eligible for the Jan Dhan Yojana account opening.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India, we also mentioned the things require to open a Jan Dhan account. We try to mention the online methods for you, if you have internet access then you can open a UBI bank account at your home.
By using the above methods you can open Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Union Bank of India, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search