Union Bank Change Mobile Number
The Union Bank of India is one largest and leading Public Sector banks in India the Ministry of finance has a majority stake in UBI bank, the UBI bank has around 125 million-plus customer base and still increasing.
In this guide we will see the procedure for Union Bank Change Mobile Number, linking mobile number and Aadhar card two important and mandatory factors in banking services.
Things required for Union Bank Change Mobile Number:
Mobile number plays an important role in the banking sector, because of mobile number you mean the UBI bank customer always stay updated through the bank’s notification about your bank account and also by using the mobile number through SMS banking service the customer can check account, check the mini statement and in an emergency, they can block there ATM or Debit card and they can also contact the customer care executive for any banking assistant. There are the following requirements for change the Mobile number in Union Bank of India:
- You must have your Old mobile number and the new mobile number
- You also need the UBI bank ATM or Debit card
- You must require the Union Bank of India Service Request Form
- You must register for SMS and mobile banking services
- You have to visit your Union Bank home branch
If you fulfill all the requirements then we would like to tell you that the Union Bank Change Mobile Number can be proceeded by using three different methods which we are going to see one by one.
Also read: DOP Bank
Union Bank Change Mobile Number through ATM machine:
We commonly use ATM machines to withdraw money from banks but the ATM machines can be used for many banking services, one of which is registering or changing mobile numbers. In this we will see how we can change the Mobile number in UBI bank, follow the following instructions Union Bank Change Mobile Number online/ATM:
- Go to your nearest Union Bank ATM
- Insert or swipe your ATM OR Debit card then choose your preferred language
- Now select the Registration or More option there you can see the registration option. (You have to enter your PIN)
- Now you can see two options Register mobile number or change mobile number choose the change mobile number option
- Enter your new Mobile number then click on the correct option, then again re-enter the mobile number for confirmation then click on correct
- Here you can see the like Please sent OTP and Reference No in the following format to the given number
Here you have to send the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number and the Reference No which you received on your newly registered mobile number.
Active (OTP) space (Reference No) send it to 567676
The number could be different, you can check on your ATM screen you have to send the SMS within 4 hours. In 24 or max 48 hours, your Union Bank Mobile number changed, and also you received the notification message on your registered mobile number.
Union Bank Change Mobile Number through Service Request Form:
Union Bank of India provides this common but effective service to their customer, by filling out these service request applications from the UBI bank customer can apply for a new cheque book or passbook, they can change or register their e-mail address, and many more.
UBI bank does not provide any official link for Union Bank Change Mobile Number form pdf you have to collect the form from your nearest UBI bank branch.
There are a few steps to change the Mobile number in UBI bank, you must fulfill the form:
- Go to UBI bank to collect the Service Request Form
- You have to fill out the form in the following manner:
- Write your Bank Account Number
- Enter or write your personal details:
- Enter Your first, middle, and last name
- In the second number option, you can see the contact details, here you have to tick on then you can see the third option for Mobile number there you have to mention your new mobile number.
- Now turn the page to the opposite side there you can see the eleventh option which is a declaration section here you have to write your name in the first box then you have to sign in the below box.
After filling out the Service Request Form you have to submit the form to the Union Bank of India bank executive they also provide the information that you have to provide to the bank for the Union Bank Change Mobile Number application.
Union Bank Change Mobile Number through Customer Care
Union Bank of India provides 24X7 customer care services for their customers the bank customer care always tries to resolve the issue of UBI bank customers.
Their many facilities are provided by the customer care services like you can check account balance, to find the mini statement, and change the Mobile number. Yes by contacting the customer care executive the customer can change his registered mobile number instantly.
You just have to call on these numbers you directly connected to the IVR services then they provide you proper information for Union Bank Change Mobile Number by using the customer care number.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed the Union Bank Change Mobile Number, we also mentioned the offline methods and online methods for Union Bank Mobile number change.
By using the above information for Union Bank Change Mobile Number form, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search