New Updation for Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Online
In this guide, we will see Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation online for the first time when you open an account then you received the ATM PIN from UBI Bank, thereafter you have to self change the password or PIN.
The Union Bank of India is one the leading public sector banks in India and after the merger of Andhra and Corporation bank the UBI become one of the largest banks in India. The Union Bank of India provides many banking and financial services to its customers.
Now there are three processes to generate your Union Bank of India ATM PIN, first one is the online procedure by using the Union Bank of India net banking. There are two offline methods that help you to changed or generate the UBI bank ATM or Debit Card PIN.
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Online & Offline
There are a few things required to generate the UBI bank ATM PIN, so make sure that you fulfill the requirement before generating ATM PIN:
- You must register your mobile number with your UBI bank account
- You must have your ATM or Debit Card
- You must have the Union Bank of India internet banking access
Now let’s see the procedure to generate the ATM PIN by using your registered mobile number and using your UBI bank internet banking services.
Also read: Axis bank near me
Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Online
Before starting let me first clear that you must have the UBI net banking service to generate your ATM PIN if you don’t know How to register/activate Union Bank of India net banking registration? you can check this link to register or activate Union Bank of India net banking services. Follow the following instruction to generate UBI bank ATM PIN
- Go to Union Bank of India net banking site
- Log in by using your UBI bank User ID and Password
- Now check the General Services option then click on the Service Requests option
- Now you can see the Request Type there many options you can see, there you have to choose the Green PIN Generation
- This is a three steps procedure:
- Select your Account and Card number then enter your Card Expiry date in MMYY format now click on the Submit button.
- Now you have to enter your New PIN & Retype PIN, here you have to enter the Transaction Password and also enter the One Time Password which you received on your registered mobile number
- By clicking the Submit button you can see that your UBI bank Green PIN has been set successfully.
The procedure is very simple to generate the ATM PIN, but if you face trouble then please contact us.
Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Offline
In this section two offline methods to generate the UBI bank ATM PIN, so will see the procedure one by one, before starting, please take a look at things required for ATM PIN generation.
1. Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation by calling Customer care:
The Union Bank of India provides 24X7 customer care service to the customers, by calling the customer care executive you can resolve your query related to your account balance, mini statement, or last transaction and you can also find out your bank account status.
- Call on the UBI bank customer care number then select your preferred language
- Now you have to select Option 3 for Self-PIN generation
- Now followed by the IVR machine you have to select Option 2 to generate Duplicate debit card Pin generation
- Now you have to enter your 15 digit UBI Bank account number
- Then Press 1 to Confirm or if you have any dought then Press 2 t to re-enter the bank account number
- There are two steps process to Generate Passcode & generate duplicate PIN
- Option 1 Generate for Passcode:
- Enter your DOB (DDMMYYYY) then enter your 16 digit debit card number.
- Now enter the Expiry Date of your debit card (MMYY)
- You received the 8 digit passcode on your registered mobile number
- If you have received your passcode on your registered mobile No Press 1 and continue to verify your passcode to create a duplicate ATM pin.
- Now enter your 8 digits passcode
- Then enter the 3 digits CVV number of your debit card.
- Enter 4 digit ATM PIN as per your choice & you have to re-enter your new 4 digit PIN for confirmation
Now you have successfully created your new ATM PIN for Union Bank of India, this procedure is longer because you don’t have your Passcode but if you already have your Passcode then you can choose Option 2 to confirm the passcode and to create a duplicate ATM PIN.
2. Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation through ATM machine:
For the first time, you have to use the Union Bank of India ATM service to generate the ATM PIN otherwise if you want to change the ATM PIN you can choose another bank ATM, follow the following procedure for the Union Bank of India ATM PIN generation by using the ATM:
- Go to the nearest UBI Bank ATM
- Now insert or swipe your ATM or Debit card
- Select your preferred language, now you have selected the SET ATM PIN (Green PIN) option
- Then you can see two options there:
- OTP Generate
- OTP Validate
- Select the OTP generate option
- Now received the OTP on your registered mobile number now again insert your ATM or Debit card then select the Set ATM PIN option
- Select the OTP Validate option
- Enter your OTP for Validation
- Now you can generate your 4 digit new ATM PIN then press enter then again enter the same 4 digit ATM PIN and press the enter button
You can see the flash message on the ATM screen that your PIN changed or generate successfully, by using these steps you can easily generate the UBI bank ATM PIN.
People also ask:
Can I generate Union Bank ATM PIN Online?
As we already explain the entire procedure for the Union Bank of India ATM PIN generation online, in the above section you get all the information there but still, if you have any issues then you can check the below video the get a proper guide for UBI bank ATM or debit card pin generation.
How can I get my first-time ATM PIN online from Union Bank?
There are three top methods for first-time ATM PIN generation online & offline for Union Bank of India, we mention the requirement and the full guided article to easily understand the entire procedure.
What happens if you forgot your ATM PIN Union Bank?
For any reason you forgot your Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Online than by using above mention methods you can regenerate or changed your ATM or Debit card pin, there are a few requirements that are your mobile number must be registered with the UBI bank and your Union Bank of India Net banking service is enabled.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Online, we also mentioned the things require to generate the ATM or Debit Card PIN. We try to mention the online method & offline method for you.
By using the above methods you check the Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation Online, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search