Union Bank of India is one of the largest banks in India after the merger of Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank with the UBI bank their many people are shifting or opening a new bank account with Union Bank of India. The Union Bank of India has up to 9500 plus domestic branches all over India.
In this guide, we will see the procedure for Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance. To open a saving account or personal account in UBI bank you have to fill the online application form to open a saving account.
Before starting the process, you must have some documents with you like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, mobile number, and email ID, and make sure that you must have a soft copy with you.
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance:
As we already mention that, you need some mandatory documents at the time of applying or filling the online application form for opening the Saving Account in UBI bank, fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have an active mobile number
- You must have a valid e-mail ID
- Aadhaar Card must be registered with the mobile number
- PAN Card must be registered with Aadhaar and mobile number
The Procedure for Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance:
Before starting the procedure to open a Zero balance saving account in Union Bank of India, please read all the guidelines, instructions,s and rules & regulations. We hope you read all the rules and regulation of UBI Bank so let us begin the procedure for UBI Online Account Opening Zero Balance, follow the following steps:
- Go to the Saving Account Opening site, here please read the features of SBGEN, UDSA, and SBPEN.
- After that you can see the Click Here For Apply Online Saving Account, just click on Click Here For
- Now you can see in the next window the new page is open, it’s an application form, then select the Scheme Type: Saving Account, Pension Account, and Union Digital Saving Account
- Now fill in the personal information carefully:
- Select Salutation Mr., Mrs./Ms., Miss
- Enter your full name as mention in Aadhaar Card
- Select your Gender
- Enter your Father Name then enter your Mother Name, now enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your mobile number, PAN number then enter your Aadhaar card number
- Now enter your Email ID, select your ID Proof (select Aadhaar Card) then enter your Aadhaar card number in ID Proof Number.
- Select the State where you live, then select the District
- Now select the preferred branch try to select your nearest branch (Note: there is a small option which is your a retired BSNL staff just select YES or NO)
- Lastly, you received the OTP on your mobile number and email ID just enter them in the box then click on the Continue button.
- Now fill in the Address & Other details carefully:
- Select your Residence Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, or Electricity/Water Bill) then enter the Residence Proof number
- Enter your Communication Address (House/Street No., Area Locality, and PIN code)
- Enter your Permanent Address (If your communication & permanent address are the same then click as tick mark)
- Other Details:
- Select your Occupation, then select your religion, and now select your Caste
- Select your Annual Income, then select your source of income, and now select your net worth
- Enter your Place of Birth now select Country of Birth then select the nature of the activity
- Now Mention your Marital Status (Single/Married)
- Then click on the Continue button
- Nominee Details:
- Select that you want to add a nominee or not just select the Yes/No option (If you select Yes then enter the following details)
- Enter full name as per ID now select the Nominee Relation
- Now enter nominee address (If the nominee address same as your communication or permanent address then mark anyone or you can simply enter the details manually)
- Choose the option between Yes or No (Is your nominee Minor?)
- Other Facilities: Here you have to select the facilities that you want from the bank, the facilities are:
- Internet banking
- ATM cum Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- SMS Banking
- Cheque Book
- Select the option that you want to collect the bank kit from your preferred bank or you wish that to deliver it to your home address (You should collect the bank kit from the nearest branch that time you can update your passbook)
- Now Click on Save Button here you will get your reference number note down the number for future use
- Then click on Submit application button, now you can see the Thank You page read out the page carefully then click on the Download Application Form
- Take the print of your application form along with that print you have to take above mention document’s soft copy then go to your preferred UBI bank branch and submit the application form with the soft copy of the documents.
There is a complete procedure to successfully apply for Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance, we try to mention all hidden spots which help you to open your account in UBI bank.
Union Bank Account Opening form PDF:
After filling the Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance you will get an option to download the Application Form, after downloading the application form you will receive the Union Bank Account Opening form PDF.
Take a print of that form attaches a soft copy of documents like the Aadhaar card, PAN card, Electricity, or Water Bill.
Union Bank Online account login:
When you successfully open the account in Union Bank of India then the UBI bank gives you the bank KIT, in that KIT you’ll receive the bank passbook, cheque book, ATM or Debit card, Internet Banking User ID, and Password.
After receiving the Internet Banking User ID and password you have to go to the Union Bank of India net banking platform or site for the rest of the procedure you can check How to register or activate Union Bank of India net banking registration? it’s a very easy method to activate the UBI bank net banking.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance, we also mentioned the things require to open an account. We try to mention the online methods for you, if you have internet access then you can open a UBI bank account at your home.
By using the above methods you can open Union Bank of India Online Account Opening Zero Balance, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search