Union Bank of India UPI
In this guide, we will see the Union Bank of India UPI. The Union Bank of India provides their own U-Mobile application in which you will get the Union Bank of India UPI service not only UPI but also the RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, and many more.
In 2016, the UPI (Unified Payments Interface) launched and developed by the National Payment Corporation of India. The interface regulated by the RBI, the UPI is an instant real-time payment system. By using the UPI services the customer can instantly transfer the funds from one bank to other.
In this article, we going to discuss the UBI bank UPI base term which helps you to understand the UBI bank UPI services. The Union Bank of India UPI registration process will help you to registered for the UPI service.
Also read: DOP Bank
Union Bank of India UPI ID
When you created the UPI account by using the authorized applications or by using the official Union Bank of India Mobile banking app U-mobile, then the customer gets the unique ID for their UPI account.
Union Bank UPI ID example:
By using this UPI ID it is easy to maintain the transactional record for the person through this UPI ID, the UPI ID looks like the name of [email protected] ([email protected]) or that’s could be the registered mobile number of the UBI bank customer.
Union Bank of India UPI transaction charges
The Union Bank of India or any other bank doesn’t charge anything for the UPI transaction, which means there will be no fees are charged for Union Bank of India UPI transactions.
There are other applications like GPay, PhonePE, BHIM UPI, U-Mobile by using these applications the UBI bank customer can easily use the UPI services. There are two recommended apps are BHIM UPI and U-Mobile which give you better UI and safety for transacting the funds from one bank to other.
Union Bank of India UPI limit per day & month
There are around 105 banks are available that have a UPI transaction limit for a day is Rs. 1,00,000 it’s for per transaction and a UPI limit per day.
Most of the Public sector and the private bank have not imposed any monthly UPI-based transaction limit, while there are few banks that do have the limit for the monthly transaction.
The bank-like IDFC has a monthly limit for the UPI-based transaction the limit is Rs. 30,00,000/per moths and Rs. 7,00,000 per week, the SBI Bank and Union Bank of India have no monthly limit.
Union Bank of India UPI Customer care number
The Union Bank of India provides 24X7 customer care service to the customers, by calling the customer care executive you can resolve your query related to your UPI app, account balance, mini statement, or last transaction and you can also find out your bank account status.
Call on 1800222244 Or 18002082244 then you will connect to the IVR machine they will instruct and guide you to find the services that you are looking for, in these guides, you will find the UBI Bank UPI customer care services.
Or in the UPI application, you will get the help and contact us option by using this option you can easily connect with the Customer care executive officer of that app or UBI bank.
Union Bank of India UPI Pin Number
The Union Bank of India U-Mobile application at the time of registration you can set or reset the UPI PIN, in the following section we try to provide the process to set the UBI bank UPI PIN number:
- After linking the UBI account with the UPI app then you have set or register a pin for the selected account
- Go to the Set MPIN option and select the account for which you want to set the pin.
- You received the OTP on your registered mobile number, here enter the OTP
- Enter the PIN and re-enter and confirm the PIN
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card linked with the account and expiry date.
Then you can see that you have successfully created the PIN, and also you received the notification message on your registered mobile number.
People also ask:
How do I find my UPI ID?
If you are using the UBI bank official app then there you can see the BHIM UPI option, click on it then at the top you can see your UPI ID or if you are using the BHIM, GPay, or PhonePe then:
- BHIM UPI: When you open the app at the top left-hand corner you will see your account number click on it then in the profile section you can check your UPI ID.
- GPay: When opening the app at the top right-hand corner you will see your profile photo or icon click on it then in the profile section you can check your UPI ID.
- PhonePE: When you open the app at the left-hand corner you can see the profile image icon click on it then you can see My UPI ID click on it then you can see your UPI ID.
How can I get UPI ID of Union Bank of India?
Firstly go to the play store or app store and download the U-Mobile app, then registered or activate your U-Mobile application now you can see the BHIM UPI option here you have to link your UBI Bank account with UPI then you will get your Union Bank of India UPI ID. The UPI ID is like [email protected]
Can we create UPI ID without debit card?
In simple words you can’t create the UPI ID without the ATM or Debit card, you must either have the ATM or debit card to avail of the UPI services.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed Union Bank of India UPI, we also mentioned the things included here which are UPI transaction charges, Customer care, daily or monthly limit, and UPI PIN number.
By using the above methods you check the UBI Bank UPI, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search