Union Bank SMS Banking- Updation
The Union Bank of India provides many banking services like internet banking, U-Mobile application service, customer care service, mini statement SMS/Mobile banking service. The UBI bank always tries to improve their banking services, which helps to attract more customers for UBI bank.
In this guide we will see the Union Bank SMS banking registration process by using the offline method then you will see the uses and benefits of Union Bank of India SMS banking.
Things required for Union Bank SMS Banking:
To activate the SMS Banking services the customer first has a bank account in Union Bank of India, now registering the mobile number to the bank account is mandatory for everyone as per the RBI rules.
- You must have the valid mobile number
- You must have a UBI bank passbook
- You have the SMS/Mobile banking application form
- You must have an ID like Aadhaar card or PAN card soft copy
Union Bank SMS Banking Application form:
To collect the form you have visited your UBI bank home branch or you can download it from the UBI Bank site, there you have to contact the bank executive and told them about your problem they will give you the SMS or Mobile Banking Application Form, you have to fill the application form carefully:
- Mention your Name
- Then you have to provide your mother’s name
- Now mention your address (if changes from what informed to bank)
- Mention your branch name
- Mention your mobile number
- Mention your Primary Account Number (Only SB & CD accounts)
- Mention your County Code (Only for NRI customers)
- Alert Desired: Here you have to mention your primary account’s valid details, you have to mention the balance and then tick mark on the Yes/No option
- You have read the Declaration section carefully
- Mention your signature
- Then mention your current place
- Mention the Date
After correctly filling theUnion Bank SMS banking application form you submit the form to the bank with a soft copy of your ID, withing one week the UBI bank activates your UBI SMS banking services on your mobile number.
Also read: DOP Bank
Union Bank SMS banking Benefits:
SMS banking is the most important feature in banking services, you will receive notification SMS on your registered mobile number when the amount is credited or debited from your account. There are many more benefits which we try to mention in the below section:
- If you purchase anything on Flipkart or Amazone then you can use the net banking service for payment that time you need to enter the OTP which you received as an SMS on your registered mobile number, this kind of payment method is very secure for online shopping.
- If wanted to change the registered mobile number in the bank at that time also you need to first submit the OTP then you can change the mobile number
- By using the Union Bank SMS banking services, you can BLOCK your ATM o Debit card, ask for mini statements, Balance enquiries, and many more services which we mention in the SMS banking uses section.
Union Bank SMS Banking uses:
We try to mention the UBI bank SMS banking uses into four different sections which helps you to better understand, there is Union Bank SMS Banking number 099223008486 you can use these number to send the request:
1. Union Bank SMS Banking To Block ATM or Debit card
To block your ATM or Debit card you have sent the message to the bank on 099223008486, the format to send the message is:
UBLOCK<space>Last four digits of debit card Number
(e.g. UBLOCK<space>1234 sent to 09223008486 )
2. Union Bank SMS Banking for banking information:
There are five banking information services, which very helpful for the Union Bank of India customers. Suppose you don’t have an internet connection and you have to check your account balance at that time you can use these SMS banking services.
- Balance Enquiry: In UBI bank the customer can check their account balance by using the SMS banking services, the customer need to send the message on 09223008486
- Mini Statement: In UBI bank the customer can check their Mini Statement by using the SMS banking services, the customer need to send the message on 09223008486
- Cheque status: In UBI bank the customer can check their Cheque status by using the SMS banking services, the customer need to send the message on 09223008486
- Know the nearest branch: In UBI bank the customer can check there Know the nearest branch by using the SMS banking services, the customer need to send the message on 09223008486
- Know the nearest ATM: In UBI bank the customer can check there Know the nearest ATM by using the SMS banking services, the customer need to send the message on 09223008486
3. Union Bank SMS Banking for Aadhaar ID seeding:
To registered or linked your Aadhaar card with your Union Bank of India bank account number you just have to send the message on 09223008486 then you will receive the seeding or aadhaar linking confirmation message on your registered mobile number:
4. Union Bank SMS Banking for Balance on Missed call service:
Customers can get their primary account balance by giving Missed calls to 09223008586.
People also ask:
How can I check my Union Bank account balance by SMS?
The customer needs to send the message on 09223008486 from your registered mobile number:
- Primary account balance: UBAL
- (e.g. UBAL sent to 09223008486)
- Other account balance : UBAL<space>Account number
- (e.g. UBAL<space>566802071234567 sent to 09223008486)
How can I get Union Bank detailed transaction by SMS?
When the UBI bank customer sends the SMS from his or her registered mobile on 09223008486 then he received the mini statement message on his registered number:
- Primary account statement: UMNS
- (e.g. UMNS sent to 09223008486)
- Other account statements: UMNS<space>Account number
- (e.g. UMNS<space>566802071234567 sent to 09223008486)
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed the Union Bank SMS Banking, we also mentioned the offline methods for UBI SMS banking registration which helps you to guide for cheque book status, balance enquiry, and many more.
By using the above benefits & uses for the Union Bank of India SMS banking, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search